Hash Brown Casserole is a delicious side dish made with hash browns, onion, garlic powder, condensed soups, sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- 32 ounces frozen hash browns (defrosted )
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (melted)
- 10 ounces cream of cheddar
- 10 ounces cream of chicken
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 onion (finely diced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- parsley (garnish optional )
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Dice the onion.
- In a large bowl, mix cream of cheddar, cream of chicken, diced onion, sour cream, salt, pepper, garlic powder and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese together.
- Add the melted butter and hash browns. Mix thoroughly.
- Place the mix into a large casserole dish and sprinkle the remainder of the cheese over top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes. The cheese on top should just begin to brown.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve.
- Category: Side Dish