Hibiscus Tea Margarita is a simple cocktail made with silver tequila, triple sec, lime juice and passion herbal tea served in a salt rimmed glass.
- 1 1/2 ounces silver tequila
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 2+ ounces passion herbal tea
- lime wedge
- coarse salt
- Make batch of the passion herbal tea. Bring 1 cup water to a simmer. remove from heat and let 2 tea bags steep in water for 5 minutes. Remove tea bags and let cool. This will make multiple margaritas.
- Slice lime into wedges.
- Rim a glass with a lime wedge and then dip into coarse salt. Place lime wedge on glass for garnish.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add tequila and triple sec.
- Fill glass with passion herbal tea.
- Serve and squeeze lime into glass before sipping.