Homemade Peanut Butter is simple to make using just unsalted peanuts, honey, peanut oil and a pinch of salt.
- 3 cups unsalted dry roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- dash salt
- Gather ingredients, food processor, and storage container.
- Put all ingredients into food processor. Add salt to taste. Blend for 3 minutes.
- Give a good stir and blend another 3 minutes or until the consistency you like.
- Pour into a storage container and set in fridge.
- Enjoy your homemade peanut butter on sandwiches, as a dip, treat or whatever you can think of!
Store in the refrigerator for up to 6 months. 30-60 minutes, remove from refrigerator to soften and serve.
- Method: Blender
Keywords: Peanut butter