Iced Caramel Pumpkin Macchiato is delicious fall inspired cold coffee drink made with espresso, vanilla almond milk, pumpkin pie syrup and caramel sauce.
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie syrup
- 1 Tablespoon caramel sauce
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk (**)
- 2 shots espresso
- Prepare your espresso with either an espresso machine or an instant espresso powder. Two shots of espresso equals 2 fluid ounces.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Add 1 Tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1 1/2 Tablespoons pumpkin pie syrup.
- Pour 3/4 cup- 1 cup almond milk over top.
- Pour the espresso shots over top.
- Stir and drink.
**You can substitute almond milk for milk of preference. 2% milk, coconut milk and soy are some alternatives.
- Category: drink