Iced Chocolate Macchiato is a simple drink made with almond milk, dark chocolate sauce and espresso poured over ice.
- 2 teaspoons Cafe Bustelo instant coffee
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tablespoon dark chocolate sauce
- 6 ounces vanilla almond milk
- Drizzle half the chocolate sauce into bottom of a glass.
- Fill glass with ice.
- Add almond milk. Make sure there is enough space at the top to pour in the coffee.
- In a separate microwavable safe glass, add remaining chocolate sauce, 2 teaspoons instant coffee and 1/4 cup water. Heat up in microwave for 20 seconds just so the water gets hot enough that the instant coffee dissolves. Stir well.
- Pour the coffee mix over the almond milk.
- If using another instant coffee brand, amount may differ. Add 2 servings worth of whatever instant coffee mix you have with the 1/4 cup of water.
- If using an espresso machine, you will want 2 shots for one macchiato.
- Category: Drink
Keywords: coffee, chocolate, drink, espresso, macchiato,