Individual Charcuterie Boards are mini snack boards made with fresh fruits, crackers, nuts, cheeses, deli meat slices and a bite of chocolate.
- 5 cherries
- 5 blackberries
- 6 sea salt pita crackers
- 5 pistachios
- small piece or two of dark chocolate bark with almond sea salt (store bought or homemade)
- le gruyere cheese, cut into small triangles
- garlic herb goat cheese log, sliced
- 6 deli slices of salami, hot capocollo or hot calabrese
- Clean board and fruits.
- Cut the cheeses into single serving sizes.
- Arrange all ingredients onto a miniature cheese board
- Serve one per guest.
- Olives are also a great addition to a charcuterie board.
- Adding a small decoration is a nice touch. Try and fresh or dried rose or fresh herbs like a sprig of rosemary to add fragrance and color.
- Category: Appetizer
Keywords: cheese board, appetizer, snack, holiday