Kale and Pineapple Smoothie is a simple, feel good smoothie made with fresh kale, pineapple chunks, banana and almond milk topped with dried cranberry seeds.
- 2 cups fresh kale, chopped
- 1 cup pineapple chunks, frozen
- 1/2 cup almond milk (other types of milk may be swapped)
- 1 small banana
- cranberry seed garnish
- Add chopped kale, frozen pineapple chunks, banana and almond milk to blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Top with a sprinkle of cranberry seeds.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
Keywords: smoothie, kale, pineapple, drink, breakfast, lunch