Magnolia Table Chocolate Chip Cookies are deliciously chewy cookies made perfectly with just basic baking ingredients.
- 8 Tablespoons unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda (heaping)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips (semi-sweet )
- Place room temperature butter and brown sugar in mixing bowl. Beat with a hand or stand mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs. Beat again.
- Add vanilla extract, baking soda, salt and 1 cup of flour. Beat again.
- Slowly add in the remainder of the flour and beat until thoroughly mix.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place batter in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drop cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet giving each a little space.
- Bake for 11 minutes and then cool on a baking rack.
- Category: Dessert