This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #LatteMadeEasy #CollectiveBias
Making Time for Yourself Daily with help from International Delight® One Touch Latte™. I am super excited to be teaming up with International Delight® because I am a long time fan and this is the first frothing coffee creamer! This product has not even hit the shelves yet! Don’t worry though, Walmart will have it in the next couple weeks.
I am a busy mom. I need caffeine in my life. Every single day. I need caffeine or the moving, talking, cleaning, working, overall functioning does not get accomplished. More importantly than getting an energy boost, I need a moment to myself! Even if it just 10 minutes of lounging in the morning and sipping an amazing frothy latte in peace and quiet before the chaos of the day begins.
Life is hectic. Two kids, 2 dogs, a ferret, a husband and a to do list that is literally never ending. I am the family maid, chauffer, taxi, dog walker, accountant, chef, dry cleaner, dog groomer, decorator, tutor, sitter and a dozen other occupations all rolled into one (also referred to as a mom). I frequently have to remind myself to take a moment for myself. I don’t need a weekend alone in the Bahamas or anything… well, that actually sounds pretty good now that I mention it.
No, I need just a moment of “me” time. A moment to sit in silence or do something I love without a one year old tugging on me and screaming “MAMA MAMA MAMA” while the dogs bark and my oldest telling me that his life is over because the internet has been down for 2 minutes. I just want to get dinner on the table in time for my husband without stepping on a Lego in the middle of the kitchen. Why does a lonesome Lego always end up in the middle of the kitchen anyway? Why does my foot always find it? Who knows. Maybe that’s just my life.
I did a little research before starting this tutorial. Uh yeah, “research”, so I went to a few local coffee shops test some lattes so I could have a fresh perspective. Let me tell you, this is the honest truth when I say making it at home with the One Touch Latte™ out beat them all! Plus, each can will get you 7 lattes which is a steal! I’m going to save so much money and with only three simple steps, I’m already addicted!
Some ideas on how you make time for yourself everyday with help from International Delight One Touch Latte™ :
- Make a latte at home and relax while reading a magazine or book.
- Make a large latte and head out to get a pedicure at your favorite salon.
- Put bubbles in the bath after the kids go to bed and make a chai tea vanilla latte to sip on while you soak.
- Curl up in a comfy chair and check your social media accounts while drinking your morning latte.
- Do some online shopping while drinking a latte and buy a little something for yourself. It’s okay, you deserve it!
- Take a mini “vacation”. In my world this “vacation” would be going to Walmart to do some grocery shopping and browsing around with a latte in my face without any children hanging on me or husband throwing junk food in the cart. Oh yes, it’s so about the little things in life.
- Sip a latte as you head to a yoga class.
Let’s get started! Go to your local Walmart and pick up International Delight One Touch Latte™ in Mocha. Grab the caramel and vanilla flavors too while you are there because you will want them for later! Pick up some cocoa for your heart design. Walmart literally has everything so super simple task here.
My dear husband, Aaron, helped me out today to show you all how to make a Mocha Latte using International Delight One Touch Latte™. How cute is he in the apron? Haha, I promised I would crop his face out and I kept my promise but he’s adorable. I’m getting distracted now. Back to the latte. So Aaron brewed a pot of coffee and filled a mug 2/3 full.
Next, shake the can of Mocha One Touch Latte™, remove cap and press into liquid. Hold for 5-7 seconds. If you hold the tip too far away from the liquid, it will end up more like a whip cream, which we do not want. In the above video, notice the liquid spray from the can is being pressed down into the coffee mixing your flavoring in and giving you that amazing latte froth.
For the heart template, grab a piece of paper and scissors. Cut a small heart shape and done. Place the heart template on top of mug and sprinkle the cocoa powder. This is optional, of course. Just nice to add a little pizazz.
Have your loved one deliver to you in bed with a book. Maybe I am day dreaming again. Good luck on the delivering in bed deal but hey, it’s worth a shot.
I have been drinking these lattes all week long. Here are my 3 favorite ways to drink it up:
- Chai Tea Vanilla Latte. Fill mug with hot water 2/3 full. Add chai tea bag and let seep for 5 minutes. Add the Vanilla One Touch and sprinkle a little cinnamon. Hello warm bubble bath and Chai Tea Vanilla Latte. This latte smells incredible!
- Mocha Latte. As shown in the above tutorial.
- Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate Latte. My son was getting jealous of all my latte drinking so I came up with a drink for him. Plus, needed to show off my new found Barista skills. Pour hot water into a mug filling 2/3 full, mix in your favorite hot chocolate packet mixture, sprinkle a pinch of sea salt (sea salt goes a long way so just a pinch), and then add the Caramel One Touch.
How do you make time for yourself daily? If you don’t make time for you, how can you take 10 minutes for yourself starting today?