The Mason Jar Iced Matcha Latte is made with almond milk, honey, vanilla syrup, Matcha green tea powder, a bit of water and ice shaken in a mason jar for a really delicious morning pick me up.
- 2 teaspoons Matcha powder (premium grade recommended)
- 1 Tablespoon hot water
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla syrup ( I used sugar free)
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup almond milk
- Add Matcha powder into a 12 ounce mason jar.
- Add hot water. I just use super hot tap water.
- Close lid on mason jar and shake well.
- Open lid and add vanilla syrup, honey and almond milk.
- Close lid and shake again.
- Open lid, fill with ice and enjoy.
Whipped cream topping is an optional addition.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Jar
Keywords: Matcha, green tea, tea, drink, latte