This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com. All opinions are mine alone.
Meatball Subs are made with ground beef, egg, Dorot Gardens Garlic, 4C Breadcrumbs, 4C Parmesan Cheese, Big Lou’s Onion Sauce and RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce. Place all these amazing ingredients in a mini sub, broil and serve for the big football game ahead! Add Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips with Late July Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa on the side.
Every so often I receive a big box of unbelievable goodies from Babbleboxx. These boxes always have great foodie finds full of new products and new to me products so I get the opportunity to share this all with you and show you what I was able to create. This particular box came with foods for game day spreads and with the big game upon us shortly, I was feeling really inspired! After all, the best part of a football game is the food.
The best parties require just a few simple things. Great friends, good stories and delicious snacks! Late July Snacks is committed to delivering the highest quality ingredients in their products without sacrificing on taste. Just the type of snacks your friends want to eat and you want to serve. Great side for meatball subs.
Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
Late July Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips start with organic whole white corn which is finely ground and authentically cooked. These restaurant style organic chips are cooked thin and crispy with light salt. The perfect pairing for salsa during your big game day spread. So good that you can actually taste what’s real- organic, Non-GMO Project Verified, gluten free, vegan, made with 100% whole grain, and kosher.
Late July Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa
Party chips have met their mate with Late July Thick & Chunky Medium Salsa. This organic salsa is made with real tomatoes and real peppers for a great fresh taste.
Meatball Subs start with a phenomenal ground beef meatball that is packed with cheese, just the right amount of onion sauce, garlic and a seasoned breadcrumbs. The tender, perfectly baked meatballs are nestled in a mini sub with more cheese and surrounded with a simply delicious pasta sauce. Top with even more cheese (you can’t have too much cheese) and more flavorful onion sauce. These meatball subs are out of this world!
What you will find in your meatball subs
Season and flavor your food effortlessly with Dorot Gardens Garlic and Dorot Gardens Ginger. Dorot Gardens Garlic and Ginger have been flash frozen within 90 minutes of harvest and come in pre-portioned simple pop out trays for convenience and a two year shelf life. My new favorite kitchen hack to make cooking easier! Just pop a portion out and get cooking.
Garlic is my go-to ingredient when creating delicious recipes like these meatball subs. Toss garlic in aioli, soups, pastas, vegetables, stir-fry, on fish… the list goes on and on.
Also find Ginger
Ginger has a pungent aroma with a sharp spicy flavor used in all types of recipes from sweet to savory. Make cakes, Asian cuisine, cookies and so much more! A little ginger in a recipe can completely transform the dish from meh to wow.
Visit dorotgardens.com to more information.
Check out Dorot Gardens on social media and use hashtags #DorotGardens and #KitchenHack when sharing your own recipe creations!
4C Breadcrumbs & Parmesan Cheese
4C Seasoned Breadcrumbs
A good base for meatballs and other recipes are a great breadcrumb texture to your favorite foods. You can also use breadcrumbs on top of casseroles to add crunch. 4C Seasoned Breadcrumbs are made from freshly toasted breadcrumbs blended with a family secret recipe for the perfect blend of herbs, spices and 100% pecorino Romano cheese.
4C Homestyle Parmesan Cheese
4C Homestyle Parmesan Cheese is 100% cheese that adds a nutty, delicious flavor to every meal. Made with no additives, no preservatives, no cellulose and no fillers. You get what you really want. Just cheese. Wonderful, grated cheese to pack your meatballs with and top all sorts of meals from pastas to veggies.
Visit 4C Foods on Facebook for more info and recipe ideas!
Big Lou’s Onion Sauce
Don’t cry over chopped onion. Big Lou’s Onion Sauces are a convenient way to enjoy sautéed onions without the tear jerking prep work! Try the Big Lou’s Spicy Onion Sauce and Big Lou’s Sweet Onion Sauce varieties which are made in small batches and deliver big on bold flavor to amp up your game day spread, weeknight family dinners and weekend gatherings with family.
- Use Big Lou’s Onion Sauce in place of sautéed onions on a hamburger, steak, hot dog, sandwich or a hearty meatball sub.
- Top your nachos, make French onion dip or take your pigs in a blanket to the next level.
- Cook French Onion Soup in minutes!
- Use Big Lou’s Onion Sauce as a base for tomato sauce on pasta night.
Get more info, recipes and purchase by visiting biglousonionsauce.com!
Use Coupon Code: babbleboxx10 for a 10% off your first order
Expires December 31, 2020
New RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce is made with 100% olive oil, no added sugars with a rich taste of roasted garlic, onion and tomatoes. Simplicity meets flavor for the perfect sauce for your friends and family to enjoy during football’s big game to make your favorite party foods taste even better.
Meatball Subs combine that simply delicious flavor of RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce with homemade meatballs for a meal everyone will be raving about. You may also like this Roasted Garlic Short Rib Stuffed Ciabatta made with perfectly seasoned and tenderly grilled boneless short ribs nestled under RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce and vegetables for a real crowd pleaser.
You can now rate your favorite RAGU sauces on their website! Click HERE to leave a review for the New RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce.
Meatball Subs are made with ground beef, egg, Dorot Gardens Garlic, 4C Breadcrumbs, 4C Parmesan Cheese, Big Lou’s Onion Sauce and RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce. Place all these amazing ingredients in a mini sub, broil and serve for the big football game ahead!
- 1 pound ground beef, 85/15
- 1 egg
- 1 Dorot Gardens Garlic clove
- 1/4 cup 4C Breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup 4C Parmesan Cheese
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Big Lou’s Onion Sauce, spicy or sweet variety
- 24 ounce RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 8 pack mini subs
- 1/2 cup Big Lou’s Onion Sauce, spicy or sweet variety
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup 4C Parmesan Cheese
- chopped parsley garnish
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground beef, egg, Dorot Gardens Garlic clove, 1/4 cup 4C Breadcrumbs, 1/4 cup 4C Parmesan Cheese, 1 & 1/2 Tablespoons Big Lou’s Onion Sauce. Squish and combine all the ingredients together with your hands.
- Split the mixture into 4 sections and roll 4 meatballs per section giving you a total of 16 meatballs.
- Place meatballs onto a baking sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake meatballs for 16 minutes.
- Heat up the RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce on the stove top bringing to a low simmer. Turn heat off and place sauce to the side for a moment.
- Open up and place the subs onto a baking sheet.
- Add some mozzarella cheese inside each sub.
- Add some Big Lou’s Onion Sauce to each sub.
- Add a little RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce followed by 2 meatballs on each sub and more sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with 4C Parmesan Cheese.
- Preheat oven to a broil.
- Broil subs until the buns begin to brown and the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from oven and top with chopped parsley.
- Serve with the spare RAGÚ Simply™ Roasted Garlic Sauce for dipping.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven
Keywords: ground beef, meatballs, game day, football, subs, sandwich,
RAGU wants to give back by helping YOU have an AMAZING Big Game party!
Five Grand Prize Winners will receive
- 1 Jar of RAGU Simply Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 1 Jar of RAGU Butter Parmesan Sauce
- 1 Jar of RAGU Creamy Alfredo Sauce with Cauliflower
- 5 x $1 Off RAGU Coupons
- 1 RAGU Pot Holder
- 1 RAGU Aprons
- 2x RAGU T-shirts (one small, one XL)
BabbleBoxx will randomly select winners from all program entries and will be responsible for fulfillment of prizes to the winner.