This post is sponsored by Ricos Products. All opinions are mine alone. #RicosCheesePlease
Mexican Hot Dogs are made with Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce, fresh Pico de Gallo and avocado all loaded on a grilled bratwurst and nestled in a soft bun.
A few weeks back, I made a really delicious family recipe for Cheesy Taco Pasta and the nacho cheese love isn’t stopping there. The baseball season officially begins March 29th and I am feeling the inspiration! I couldn’t think of a food more baseball than a hot dog but of course, we had to put a little twist on it with these Mexican Hot Dogs.
I feel as though the beginning of baseball season is the true sign that spring is here and after this incredibly long winter, I am more than ready for it. Nothing sounds better at the moment than some grilled food, a cold beverage and just sitting back to watch a bit of baseball. Bring it on!
Mexican Hot Dogs with Nacho Cheese
Mexican Hot Dogs with Nacho Cheese are a great baseball game day food because they are simple, really tasty and don’t really need to abide by a strict recipe. You just need to visit your local Walmart to grab some soft buns, your favorite bratwurst or beef franks, a fresh Pico de Gallo, avocado and the Ricos Nacho cheddar cheese sauce to make this hot dog complete. A few minutes of prep to heat up the Ricos Cheese Sauce, dice some produce and grill up those hot dogs and you are all set to watch the game.
Mexican Hot Dogs are made with Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce, fresh Pico de Gallo and avocado all loaded on a grilled bratwurst and soft bun.
- 15 ounce can Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 Bratwurst (any type of sausage/beef frank your family loves will work)
- Pico de Gallo
- 1 avocado
- Prep the Pico de Gallo.
- Dice the avocado.
- Let your grill heat up and toss the Bratwurst on. Cook on a medium heat according to package directions which is typically 10-12 minutes or 15-20 minutes.
- While the hot dogs are grilling, heat your Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce on the stovetop on a medium heat for 10 minutes stirring often.
- Assemble your hot dogs with a layer of Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce, a spoonful of Pico de Gallo and a few avocado slices.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
Keywords: Grilling, hot dogs, salsa, cheese, avocado
Ricos Cheese varities can be found at a store near you! Ricos is trans Fat FREE and made with no hydrogenated oils. Plus, preparation is a cinch with heat and serve instructions. Ricos offer the perfect line of cheese sauces for entertaining, game day, barbeques, birthdays and even concession stands to save time and money. Look for the Ricos Condensed Cheddar Cheese has 50% more product when mixed correctly for feeding a crowd.