Mexican Hot Dogs are made with Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce, fresh Pico de Gallo and avocado all loaded on a grilled bratwurst and soft bun.
- 15 ounce can Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce
- 6 hot dog buns
- 6 Bratwurst (any type of sausage/beef frank your family loves will work)
- Pico de Gallo
- 1 avocado
- Prep the Pico de Gallo.
- Dice the avocado.
- Let your grill heat up and toss the Bratwurst on. Cook on a medium heat according to package directions which is typically 10-12 minutes or 15-20 minutes.
- While the hot dogs are grilling, heat your Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce on the stovetop on a medium heat for 10 minutes stirring often.
- Assemble your hot dogs with a layer of Ricos Gourmet Nacho cheddar cheese sauce, a spoonful of Pico de Gallo and a few avocado slices.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grill
Keywords: Grilling, hot dogs, salsa, cheese, avocado