Mini Easter Cheesecakes
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- .5 milk chocolate bar
- 1 cup chocolate frosting
- 36 candy Robin Eggs
- Gather ingredients, muffin pan, cupcake liners, mixing bowls, hand or stand mixer, measuring cups, knife, cutting board, frosting bag and tip.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Place cupcake liners into muffin pan.
- Crush a sleeve of graham crackers either in a Ziploc bag or in a food processor.
- Melt 4 tablespoons of unsalted butter and add to graham cracker crumbs.
- Place a spoonful of graham cracker mixture into each cupcake liner pressing the crackers down.
- Bake for 5 minutes, let cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add cream cheese, 2 eggs, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and 3/4 cup sugar. use a hand or stand mixer to blend until creamy and smooth. If you let the cream cheese sit out to warm up before this step, the mixture will turn out much more consistent than using cold cream cheese straight from the fridge.
- Fill each cupcake liner 3/4 full of the cheesecake filling.
- Bake for 20 minutes and let cool.
- Decorate your cheesecakes! Place the chocolate frosting into a frosting bag and frost a circle around the edge of each cheesecake.
- Finely chop your chocolate bar and sprinkle chunks over the top of each cheesecake.
- Place 3 Robin Eggs on each and enjoy!