Mini Fruit Pizzas are made with sugar cookie dough, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, vanilla extract and fresh fruits for a festive and super simple individualized dessert.
- 16 ounces sugar cookie dough (store bought or homemade)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mix of fresh berries : strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (aprox 2 cups total)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a cookie scoop to form 24 cookies from the cookie dough or if premade, just break apart.
- Place cookies onto baking sheets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let cool cookies cool completely.
- Let the cream sit out on counter for about an hour to warm up.
- Add cream cheese, confectioners sugar and vanilla extract to bowl and use a hand mixer to beat until smooth and creamy.
- Spread cream cheese mix on top of each cookie.
- Wash and dry fresh fruit. Slice strawberries.
- Arrange fresh fruit onto each cookie.
- Any fruit combinations can be used. I liked the blueberries, strawberries and raspberries for a more patriotic vibe for the 4th of July.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
Keywords: dessert, cookie, fruit pizza,