M&M Pudding Cookies are a delightful dessert made with basic baking ingredients, a package of instant vanilla pudding and M&M chocolate candies.
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3.5 ounce package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup M&M chocolate candies
- 1 cup chocolate chips (white or milk chocolate)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a hand or stand mixer to beat the softened butter with the sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and beat again.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt, package of instant vanilla pudding powder and vanilla extract. Beat again.
- Stir in M&Ms and chocolate chips.
- Use a cookies scoop to portion out the cookie dough onto a baking sheet leaving space between each.
- Bake for 13 minutes.
- Place on a cooling rack after baking and let cool.
- Category: dessert
- Method: oven
Keywords: dessert, cookies, pudding, chocolate