Mocha Banana Smoothie is a breakfast drink made with bananas, espresso, almond milk, oats, honey and cocoa.
- 1 small banana, frozen
- 1 Tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/4 cup water, warm
- 1/2 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 cup ice
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 Tablespoon cocoa powder or 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Peel, chop and freeze banana.
- Add instant coffee to 1/4 cup warm water, Add oats, stir and let sit for a minute.
- In a blender, add frozen banana, instant coffee and oat mix, cocoa powder, ice and almond milk. Also add honey or maple syrup if you would like it slightly sweeter and blend for a minute or until smooth. Add more almond milk as need to be thinned further to your liking.
- Pour into glass and enjoy.
- Category: Smoothies
- Method: Blender
Keywords: mocha, coffee, breakfast, smoothie