No Bake Cranberry Granola Bars are made with almond butter, honey, coconut oil, vanilla extract, oats, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds, mixed nuts and Ocean Spray® Cranberry Seeds topped with a pinch of sea salt and more cranberry seeds.
- 2 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup dried Ocean Spray® Cranberries
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts, chopped (peanuts, walnuts, cashews, almonds)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Ocean Spray® Cranberry Seeds
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup organic honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Ocean Spray® Cranberry Seeds
- coarse sea salt
- Roughly chop some mixed nuts and add to a large bowl.
- Add oats, dried cranberries, pumpkin seeds and 1 Tablespoon Ocean Spray® Cranberry Seeds. Stir. Set to the side.
- In another microwavable safe bowl, add almond butter, honey, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
- Microwave for 1 minute, stir and pour into bowl with oat mixture. Stir together.
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Place mixture into pan.
- Use the back of a spoon to squish down the mixture evenly. Make sure to really press all the ingredients down well so the granola bars don’t fall apart during cutting.
- Sprinkle top with Ocean Spray® Cranberry Seeds and a bit of sea salt.
- Place in fridge for minimum 2 hours (ideal is overnight).
- Cut into 12 equal portions.
- Category: Snack
- Method: Microwave
Keywords: granola bar, cranberry, breakfast, snack, cranberry seeds