No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie is a delicious dessert made with creamy peanut butter, cream cheese, whipped topping, powdered sugar filling topped with chocolate fudge and more whipped topping in an OREO cookie crust.
- 25 OREO cookies
- 4 Tablespoons unsalted butter, (melted)
- 8 ounce cream cheese block, (room temperature)
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 16 ounces whipped topping, (defrosted (I like the Cool-Whip brand))
- 1/2 cup hot chocolate fudge topping
- creamy peanut butter
- chocolate fudge
- peanuts, (chopped)
- OREO cookies, (chopped)
- In a food processor, crush 25 OREO cookies. Add the melted butter and pulse until fully blended.
- Place into a 9 inch pie dish and spread out and flatten using the bottom of a measuring cup to form a crust.
- Place crust in fridge for 10 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add cream cheese, 1 cup peanut butter and confectioners sugar. Use a hand or stand mixer to beat the ingredients until smooth and creamy. Add half the whipped topping and beat again to create the pie filling.
- Remove crust from fridge, add the pie filling and spread out evenly using a spatula.
- Heat up 1/2 cup of hot fudge in a glass bowl or mug in the microwave for 1 minute. Stir well. Pour the fudge over pie filling and use the back of a spoon to spread out evenly over top.
- Place the pie in fridge for another 10 minutes.
- Remove pie from fridge, add the other half of the whipped topping spreading it out evenly over top of the chocolate fudge layer.
- Garnish the pie however you wish. I placed some peanut butter and chocolate fudge into sandwich bags, warmed them up in the microwave and cut a small corner off each. Then made horizontal and vertical stripes. I then chopped a couple OREO cookies and some peanuts to decorate the edges of the pie.
- Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve. You can make this dessert one day prior!
Recipe adapted from an OREO pie crust recipe.
- Category: Dessert