No Churn Blueberry Swirl Ice Cream is a delicious summer treat made with fresh blueberries, lemon juice and sugar swirled in with ice cream made of condensed milk, vanilla extract and heavy cream without an ice cream maker.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, add 1 cup fresh blueberries with 1/2 cup sugar. Squeeze in the juice from 1 lemon.
- Bring to a low simmer for 5-7 minutes. Mash the berries a bit to release as much juice as possible. I like to use an avocado masher to do this.
- Optional step: Strain through a sieve. You can skip this for a chunkier sauce.
- Let cool.
No Churn Blueberry Swirl Ice Cream
- In a mixing bowl, whisk vanilla extract and condensed milk. Set to the side.
- In a separate bowl. Beat heavy cream to a stiff peak.
- Fold the condensed milk bowl together with the whipped cream bowl.
- Pour half the mix into the ice cream tub.
- Spread half the blueberry sauce over top.
- Pour the remainder of the ice cream mixture into tub followed by the remainder of the blueberry sauce. Use a knife to make a few swirls throughout the mixture.
- Cover and freeze for 6+ hours.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Blueberry, dessert