No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is a delicious treat made with condensed milk, heavy whipping cream , creamy peanut butter and peanut butter cups. No ice cream machine needed!
Cincinnati has had A TON OF RAIN so far this year but this week is is sunny and hot. Homemade ice cream is a must! A family favorite for my family is peanut butter ice cream and peanut butter cups for treats so this creamy ice cream is completely devoured and totally enjoyed by us all.
Also try this Peanut Butter and Chocolate Layered Desert recipe for my peanut butter fans!
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is creamy with LOADS of goodies. Honestly, you can cut the peanut butter and peanut butter cup chunks in half and still have a goody-filled ice cream. I don’t like to mess around when it comes to dessert though- it needs to be flavorful and satisfying.
What to keep it on the lighter side? Try this Dragon Fruit Sorbet made with fresh fruits.
Tips & Tricks
No churn ice cream is crazy easy to make and no fancy equipment is needed. You just need two mixing bowls, a hand mixer and a container to freeze for really yummy ice cream made at home.
The instructions tell you to beat heavy whipping cream to a stiff peak. What does this mean? You will use a hand or stand mixer to beat the cream for 6+ minutes until the liquid thickens up. The cream is done when you are able to lift the beaters out of the cream and it stands straight up without curling or falling over.
No Churn Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream is a delicious treat made with condensed milk, heavy whipping cream , creamy peanut butter and peanut butter cups.
- 3/4 cups peanut butter cups (chopped )
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- chopped peanuts (optional garnish )
- In a mixing bowl, whisk vanilla extract and condensed milk.
- Chop peanut butter cups (about 6) and mix in.
- In a separate bowl. Beat heavy cream to a stiff peak. Details within post above.
- Fold the condensed milk bowl together with the whipped cream bowl.
- Pour half the mix into the ice cream tub.
- Microwave 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter for 20 seconds. Spread half of peanut butter over top.
- Pour the remainder of the ice cream mixture into tub followed by the remainder of the peanut butter. Use a knife to make a few swirls throughout the mixture.
- Cover and freeze for 6+ hours.
This recipe is fully loaded with peanut butter! You can cut back the peanut butter and peanut butter cup amounts by half and still get a delicious ice cream if you want a lighter peanut butter flavor.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: Dessert, peanut butter
What is your favorite ice cream flavor on a hot summer day? Let me know in the comments below.