No Churn Pumpkin Ice Cream is a delicious fall inspired treat made with heavy cream, condensed milk, vanilla extract, pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice seasoning.
- 16 ounces heavy cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice seasoning
- 2/3 cups pumpkin puree
- In a mixing bowl, whisk vanilla extract, pumpkin spice, pumpkin puree and condensed milk.
- In a separate bowl. Beat heavy cream to a stiff peak.
- Fold the condensed milk bowl together with the whipped cream bowl.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into an ice cream tub.
- Cover and freeze for 6+ hours. 12 hours is ideal time.
Serve with a drizzle of caramel sauce and crushed gingersnap cookies.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: ice cream, pumpkin