No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream is a really easy dessert to make at home without an ice cream needed with fresh strawberries, heavy cream, vanilla extract, sugar and condensed milk.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 16 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 14 ounces condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place a mixing bowl and beaters in freezer for 20+ minutes before making ice cream.
- Wash, remove stems and chop strawberries. Quartering them will work fine. Place into food processor with sugar and pulse into a sauce-like consistency. Set to side.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk vanilla extract and condensed milk. Set to the side.
- Remove bowl and beaters from freezer. Beat heavy cream to a stiff peak.
- Fold the condensed milk bowl and strawberry mixture together with the whipped cream bowl.
- Place into ice cream tub, cover and freeze for 6+ hours.