Nutter Butter Balls are a no-bake dessert made with Nutter Butter Cookies, cream cheese, milk chocolate and chopped peanuts.
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 pound package Nutter Butter Cookies
- 10 ounces milk chocolate melting wafers
- Chopped peanuts for garnish
- Place entire package of Nutter Butter Cookies into food processor and pulse into crumbs.
- Add cream cheese, pulse again until fully mixed.
- Use a cookie scoop to measure out each ball and then roll in the palm of your hands.
- Place balls into parchment and let cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate wafers in a microwavable safe container or mug in 30 second increments until melted. Stir chocolate between each increment.
- Dip each ball into chocolate and place back onto parchment paper. I like to use a fork and a knife to assist me in dipping.
- Immediately add chopped peanuts on top.
- Repeat process for each ball.
- Let set up and serve.
Store in the refrigerator.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
Keywords: Peanut butter