Oatmeal Peanut Butter and Butterscotch Cookie Sticks
- .5 cup butter, softened
- .5 cup sugar
- .5 cup brown sugar
- .5 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- .5 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- .5 cup butterscotch chips
- Gather ingredients, large mixing bowl, foil, cooking spray, mixer, spatula, 9x9 baking pan and measuring cups.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the large bowl, add .5 cup butter, .5 cup sugar, .5 cup brown sugar, 1 egg and .5 cup peanut butter. Mix with hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add teaspoon vanilla extract, 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and salt. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Lastly, add the .5 cup oats and .5 cup butterscotch chips and using the spatula mix all ingredients together into a nice cookie dough.
- Prepare the 9x9 baking pan by putting foil in it and spraying with cooking spray.
- Add the cookie dough to the pan and use the spatula to even out the top.
- Place in oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Remove the foil and cookies from cookie pan. Cut into sticks or bars. I got 12 cookie sticks from todays batch.
- Enjoy with a glass of milk.