Peach Iced Tea
- 3 peaches
- 3 tea bags
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 cups water
- Slice 3 fresh peaches.
- On the stove top on medium/low heat, add your sliced peaches, 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water.
- Let peaches simmer for 30 minutes. Use a muddler or the back of a spoon to squish down the peaches to get the most juices from them. Mix often.
- Use a sauce to strainer and pour the peach reduction through into a large pitcher.
- As the peaches are cooking down, make your tea. Place 3 tea bags into a pot with 7 cups of water. Bring to boil and let seep for 10 minutes.
- Add tea to pitcher.
- Pour peach tea over ice.
- You can add extra sliced peaches into the tea if you wish.