Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Martini is a decadent cocktail made with chocolate liqueur, creme de cocoa, peanut butter whiskey and heavy cream. Tastes likes a spiked peanut butter cup!
Day #4,079 (close enough) of Pandemic. Finding new spots in the home to hide from my children and planning a long solo summer vacation that will never happen is pretty much the daily norm. But hey, at least we can still buy alcohol and treat ourselves from time to time to help relax from all the crazy happening in the world at the moment. This Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Martini is a real treat!
Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Martini
Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Martini has nice chocolate base with the perfect touch of peanut butter flavor and a kick of whiskey. This cocktail is creamy and smooth but also strong. Go ahead- drink your dessert!
You may also love this recipe for Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshakes!
What you need
Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey : I was skeptical at first but whiskey and peanut butter Do mix perfectly in this flavored alcohol.
Chocolate Liqueur : Sweet and creamy to balance out the whiskey.
Creme de Cocoa : Adds more velvety chocolatey deliciousness into the cocktail with an added hint of vanilla.
Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Martini is a decadent cocktail made with chocolate liqueur, creme de cocoa, peanut butter whiskey and heavy cream.
- 4 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 4 ounces chocolate liqueur ( I personally love Godiva)
- 4 ounces crème de cocoa
- ice cubes
- 1 ounce heavy cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- creamy peanut butter
- chopped peanut butter cups
- chocolate syrup
- Place peanut butter on martini glass rims and then dip into some chopped peanut butter cups. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup into bottom of glass.
- Place ice cubes into cocktail shaker.
- Add whiskey, chocolate liqueur , heavy cream, creme de cocoa and a squirt of chocolate syrup into cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into 2 martini glasses.
- Category: Drink
Keywords: cocktail, peanut butter, chocolate, whiskey
Have you tried peanut butter whiskey before? What did you create?