Peanut Butter Cup Whiskey Martini is a decadent cocktail made with chocolate liqueur, creme de cocoa, peanut butter whiskey and heavy cream.
- 4 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 4 ounces chocolate liqueur ( I personally love Godiva)
- 4 ounces crème de cocoa
- ice cubes
- 1 ounce heavy cream (optional)
- chocolate syrup (optional)
- creamy peanut butter
- chopped peanut butter cups
- chocolate syrup
- Place peanut butter on martini glass rims and then dip into some chopped peanut butter cups. Add a drizzle of chocolate syrup into bottom of glass.
- Place ice cubes into cocktail shaker.
- Add whiskey, chocolate liqueur , heavy cream, creme de cocoa and a squirt of chocolate syrup into cocktail shaker.
- Shake well and strain into 2 martini glasses.
- Category: Drink
Keywords: cocktail, peanut butter, chocolate, whiskey