Peanut Butter Dessert Dip is a simple dessert made with creamy peanut butter, cream cheese, confectioners sugar, heavy cream and vanilla extract garnished with some mini chocolate chips. Prefect decadent dip for some Butter Butter or chocolate fudge cookies!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- mini chocolate chips garnish
- Place beaters/whisks and a mixing bowl into the freezer to chill.
- Put the cream cheese out on counter for about an hour to soften.
- Once cream cheese is softened, use a second mixing bowl and a hand mixer to beat the cream cheese and peanut butter together until smooth and creamy. Put bowl to the side.
- Remove the chilled mixing bowl and beaters/whisks from freezer and add heavy cream, confectioners sugar and vanilla extract. Beat to a stiff peak (see post for explanation) to create a whipped cream.
- Combined the whipped cream to the cream cheese and peanut butter bowl.
- Place dip into a bowl and add some mini chocolate chips on top to garnish.
- Serve immediately.
Leftover dip needs refrigerated. Note that the dip will firm up when chilled.