Peanut Butter Swirl Chocolate Bark is a really quick and simple treat made with dark chocolate, peanut butter baking chips and crunchy peanuts sprinkled over top.
- 12 ounces dark chocolate, (chips or bar)
- 1 cup peanut butter baking chips
- 1/4 cup peanuts, (chopped )
- Chop peanuts. If using a chocolate bar instead of chocolate chips, chop into pieces.
- Place parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate and peanut butter in separate microwavable safe bowls or glasses. I like to use large coffee mugs. Melt in 30 seconds increments, stir between each until both are melted.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate onto the parchment covered baking sheet. Use a spatula to spread the chocolate to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Use a spoon to place the melted peanut butter chips on top in 4 lines.
- Immediately take a knife or skewer to create the swirl pattern with the peanut butter.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts over top.
- Chill for 15 minutes, break into 16 pieces and serve.
- Category: Dessert