Peanut Butter Whiskey Milkshake is a boozy shake made with creamy peanut butter, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, milk and Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey topped with whipped cream and chopped peanuts.
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 cups ice cream
- 4 ounces Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey
- 2 Tablespoons creamy peanut butter, plus more to garnish
- 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup, plus more for garnish
- whipped cream
- chopped peanuts, garnish
- Add milk, ice cream, 2 Tablespoons peanut butter, 2 Tablespoons chocolate syrup and the whiskey into blender.
- Blend until smooth. Add more milk if needed.
- Put peanut butter on the rim of 2 hurricane or milkshake glasses. Drizzle some chocolate syrup in each.
- Pour milkshake into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and chopped peanuts.
Make it extra decadent by adding a little more peanut butter and/or chocolate into the blender.
- Category: Alcohol
- Method: Blender
Keywords: whiskey, cocktail, peanut butter, milkshake