Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich is a delicious switch up from a classic grilled cheese sandwich made with pepperoni, Italian bread, pizza sauce and fresh mozzarella.
- 2 slices Italian bread
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 12 slices pepperoni
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella sliced cheese (2 slices)
- Place a non-stick pan on the stove top and preheat to a medium heat.
- Butter the slices of bread.
- Place a slice of bread onto pan butter side down.
- Add 6 slices pepperoni, 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon pizza sauce, and 6 more slices of pepperoni – in that order.
- Place the other slice of bread on top with butter side up.
- Cook until the sizzling stops (2-3 minutes) and then flip. Cook another 2-3 minutes.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop