This classic recipe for Perfect Pancakes has flour, sugar, egg, baking powder, salt, butter, milk and a bit of cinnamon.
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg (large)
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3 Tablespoons unsalted butter (melted)
- butter (** also needed to cook)
- maple syrup
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Whisk those dry ingredients together.
- Add milk, and egg. Whisk together.
- Melt 3 Tablespoons butter in a small microwavable safe bowl for about 20 seconds. Pour the melted butter into the pancake batter and whisk again.
- Pre-heat griddle to 375 degrees. Grease griddle with butter.
- Measure out 1/4 cup pancake batter and place onto griddle. Repeat this for as many pancakes will fit on your griddle.
- Cook for 2 minutes and flip.
- Cook another 1 minutes, 30 seconds.
- Serve with butter, maple syrup and fresh blueberries. Or try it with some peanut butter and syrup.
- Category: Breakfast