Cranberry Poblano Relish and Cream Cheese Dip
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander
- 4 teaspoons brown sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- Place cranberries, poblano, juice of 1 lime, cumin, coriander and brown sugar into food processor.
- Blend until all ingredients are finely chopped.
- Spread cream cheese into a serving bowl.
- Spread the cranberry poblano relish on top.
- Serve immediately or cover and place into fridge for 24 hours for the flavors to soak.
- Serve with crackers of choice or baguette slices.