Pork Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
- 1+ pound Smithfield Marinated Fresh Pork, Hardwood Smoked Bacon & Cracked Black Pepper Tenderloin
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 1/4 cup fresh diced red onion
- 1 diced tomato
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 lime
- .5 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 jalapeno
- 8 fajita sized flour tortillas
- Pre heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Remove your Smithfield pork tenderloin from package and place on roasting pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees. There will be a little pink.
- Let pork sit and rest for 5 minutes before thinly slicing.
- While the pork is cooking, you can prepare your pineapple salsa.
- Wash the tomato and cilantro. Grab a cutting board, knife and measuring cup.
- Dice 1 cup of fresh pineapple, 1 tomato (any kind will do), and .5 cup bell pepper. Finely chop 1/4 cup of red onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Squeeze the juice from 1 lime into bowl and mix together.
- Assemble your tacos. Add a few slices of pork onto a tortilla with a heaping scoop of pineapple salsa.