This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyMrCoffeeMoments #CollectiveBias
Pour-Over Gingerbread Coffee is made with your favorite coffee grounds, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground clove and ground nutmeg brewed to perfection with the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over.
The holiday season is here and winter is approaching. A hot cup of coffee in the morning or as an afternoon pick me up helps me get through it all. Coffee is also a great way to connect with friends and family over the holidays. Wrap your hands over the warm mug and take in the amazing aroma while catching up with loved ones and sipping on something delicious. Skip the coffeehouse and enjoy flavors of the season in the comfort of your home.
What Is Pour Over Coffee?
Simply said, pour over coffee is a technique where water is poured over coffee grounds utilizing a standard coffee drip. The best pour over coffee has the freshest coffee grounds with the perfect ratio of water at the perfect temperature. The hot water slowly passes through the coffee grounds extracting the rich coffee flavors and bold aroma giving you a great tasting cup of coffee. Typically this process involves weighing the grounds and water and calculating the optimal ratio. Mr. Coffee® has made the process even easier!
Click the image above to shop the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over from Walmart!
Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over
Mr. Coffee® keeps it simple to make great coffee, so you can get on with life. Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over is easy to use creating reliable results with the step-by-step on-screen guide. All guesswork is eliminated with the built in auto measure scale that calculates the perfect ration of coffee grounds and water while also heating the water to the ideal temperature. You really can create specialty coffee at home. Find Mr. Coffee® at your local Walmart in the Coffee and Espresso aisle.
Mr. Coffee ® is America’s #1 coffee maker brand! Find them on social media!
Pour-Over Gingerbread Coffee
Pour-Over Gingerbread Coffee offers a fantastic aroma and delightful flavor that has a little spice and kick of cinnamon. Add in a little creamer if you like and top with whipped cream and festive sprinkles. When serving guests, add an adorable gingerbread man cookie to make this coffee extra special.
Mr. Coffee® is easy to use and creates reliable results. Great coffee doesn’t need to be complicated. Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over can brew 2,4, or 6 cups of coffee at a time and includes an electric gooseneck kettle, the dripper, carafe and an amazing easy to use integrated scale and timer. This machine automatically calculates the perfect coffee to water ratio for you while walking you through the pour over process with the step by step screen guide.
- Add filtered water to the electric gooseneck kettle to the max fill line and set it on the base. Press the KETTLE ON from the screen to heat up the water to 200 degrees.
- Press the SCALE ON from the screen.
- Place the coffee pot under the tower and a #2 paper cone filter into the dripper.
- Select NEXT and then select the SERVING SIZE desired.
- Select NEXT and add grounds to the filter. The progress bar on the screen guide will show you how much ground coffee needs to be added. A check mark will appear when their is the perfect amount.
- Select NEXT and add water. Use a circular motion to pour the water from the kettle over the coffee grounds. The progress bar on the screen guide will show you how much water needs to be added.
- Once the progress bar shows the water is full, the coffee grounds are pre-soaked for 30 seconds during this blooming stage which helps extract flavor. If more water needs added, the screen guide will show ADD WATER. Again, pour water from the kettle over the coffee grounds in a circular motion until the check mark appears.
- Allow the water to drip through the filter creating your delicious, perfectly brewed coffee and enjoy when complete.
Add More Flavor
Try adding seasoning to the coffee grounds before brewing for a punch of flavor that is smooth and bold. To make Pour-Over Gingerbread Coffee, add 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, 1 teaspoon ground ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves and 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg to 1 cup ground coffee. Whisk together and then follow the regular process steps above. 1 cup of coffee grounds will make about 12 total cups of coffee using the Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over. Serve with creamer, milk, brown sugar, granulated sugar or whatever you enjoy in your coffee and top with whipped cream. Garnish with sprinkles, candy cane pieces, cinnamon sugar or a cinnamon stick.
Pour-Over Gingerbread Coffee is made with your favorite coffee grounds, ground cinnamon, ground ginger, ground clove and ground nutmeg brewed to perfection.
- 1 cup ground coffee
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Whipped cream
- Festive sprinkles
- Gingerbread man cookie
- In a small bowl, whisk coffee grounds and seasonings together.
- Store in a glass container to use as needed.
- Brew. Full process instructions within blog post to create pour over coffee.
- Top with whipped cream, sprinkles and gingerbread man.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Pour Over
The Mr. Coffee® At-Home Pour Over makes the perfect gift this season for the coffee lover in your life! Click HERE to find it at a Walmart near you.