Pumpkin Dip is a tasty treat made with cream cheese, confectioners sugar, heavy cream, pumpkin puree, vanilla pudding and a pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 3.4 ounce vanilla instant pudding package
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup heavy cream
- Let cream cheese soften on counter for at least 30 minutes and place a mixing bowl and beaters into freezer to chill prior to making dip.
- Remove bowl and beaters from freezer once chilled and pour heavy cream into bowl. Assemble hand mixer and beat the cream to a stiff peak turning it into a whipped cream. A stiff peak is when the beaters can be lifted from bowl and the whipped cream stands up without flopping over. Set bowl to side.
- In a another bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners sugar and pumpkin puree together until smooth.
- Add pudding, pumpkin spice and beat again.
- Add the whipped cream and stir until fully incorporated.
- Category: Dessert
Keywords: pumpkin, dip, dessert