Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies are a fall treat made with basic baking ingredients, cinnamon, old-fashioned oats, canned pumpkin puree, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and milk chocolate chips.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg (large)
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cover a cookie sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Beat the softened butter and brown sugar together in a mixing bowl using a hand or stand mixer until creamy.
- Add the egg, pumpkin puree and vanilla extract. Beat again.
- Add flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and baking soda. Beat again until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Stir in oats, chocolate chips, chopped walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
- Use a cookie scoop to drop cookie dough on cookie sheet allowing space between each cookie.
- Bake 13 minutes.
- Place cookies on a cooling rack to cool completely.
Recipe adapted from Pilo Cookbooks.
- Category: Dessert