Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos
This post is sponsored by Ricos Products. All opinions are mine alone. #RicosCheesePlease
Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner and you are going to want this Burrito Bar set up for the festivities! We are cooking some Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos made with a delicious marinated chicken, Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce topped with all the fixings like fresh pico de gallo and guacamole.
Sure, we are focused on Cinco de May today but these Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos are awesome for anytime- from Sunday dinner to hosting a Birthday party or just in spirit of Taco Tuesday. There are three components that bring these burritos over-the-top!
- Fresh ingredients! The homemade guacamole and fresh pico de gallo, the marinated chicken and cilantro lime rice. Fresh really is best!
- The flavor in this marinated chicken is outstanding! You will want to keep this marinade recipe around for other dishes.
- The Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce poured over the burritos amplify the yum factor. Plus, who doesn’t love a bit of cheese sauce on their burrito?
My local Walmart is the go-to for stocking up on my favorite Ricos Cheese Sauces to save time and money. Try the Ricos Condensed Cheddar Cheese Sauce with 50% more product when mixed correctly! From nachos or bean dips to family dinners like the Cheesy Taco Pasta or Mexican Hot Dogs, Ricos has a cheese sauce for everything! All Ricos Cheese Sauces are trans fat free with no hydrogenated oils and super easy with heat and serve instructions perfect for hosting parties, barbeques and of course holidays, like Cinco de Mayo!
Cinco de Mayo Burrito Bar
Setting up your burrito bar decor is simple. Look for just a few items to add a punch of color like with the banner and table runner shown here. Here is what you need to create a fun, Cinco de Mayo inspired atmosphere without much effort:
- Servings bowls/plates.
- Serving utensils.
- Gravy boat works perfectly for our Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce.
- Colorful table liner. Perhaps you have a traditional Mexican blanket around your house that you can utilize as a tablecloth!
- Colorful banner.
- Add a few cactus plants and fresh ingredients around the table for décor.
- A 3 tier serving tray is great for those setting up in a cramped space.
A decent amount of prep was done for these Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos. I did about an hour of prep on my own so grab a buddy to help you chop. Typically, I don’t spend that much time on prep, however, it is WELL worth the effort. Everyone will love the freshness on the table and taste it in those burritos.
All the elements :
- Firehouse Guacamole.
- Sour Cream.
- Pico de Gallo.
- Black beans.
- Cilantro Lime Rice.
- Large burrito sized tortillas.
- Ricos Queso Blanco Cheese Sauce.
How do you plan on celebrating Cinco de Mayo this year? Let me know in the comments below!