Ranch Burgers are made with lean ground beef, minced yellow onion, bread crumbs, and flavored with Ranch seasoning topped with lettuce, tomato and onion nestled in a soft bun for a simple and delicious grilled burger recipe you will want to make all season long.
- 2 teaspoons Ranch seasoning, original or spicy
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs, plain
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 6 hamburger buns, slightly toasted
- 6–12 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 red onion, sliced
- Ranch dressing
In a large bowl, combine the beef, Ranch seasoning mix, bread crumbs, minced yellow onion, and pepper and mix well.
With wet hands shape the meat mixture into 6 patties, each about 1-inch thick.
Grill the burgers for 5 to 7 minutes per side or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached and juices run clear.
- Add 1 or 2 slices of cheese on each patty last couple minutes of grilling to melt.
Serve the burgers topped with the lettuce, tomato, sliced red onion and drizzle of Ranch dressing.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Grilling
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: burger, grilling, ranch