This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #SaraLeeSummer
Raspberry French Toast Sticks are a delightful brunch item made with raspberry preserves and cream cheese filling wrapped in Sara Lee® Butter Bread that are dunked in a cinnamon, egg and almond milk mixture and baked in the oven.
Click the below image to add Sara Lee® Bread to your Walmart Grocery cart.
Time to amp up weekend brunch without a lot of effort! My family loves to sit down together and enjoy a late breakfast on Sunday mornings to begin the day. From breakfast casseroles to pancakes to classic eggs and bacon… breakfast food is just the BEST. Of course, French toast makes an appearance on the breakfast table often and these Raspberry French Toast Sticks give you everything you love about a classic French toast, except they are handheld, dippable and have a tasty center!
Sara Lee Bread
Sara Lee Bread is a family favorite perfect for picnics or delicious homemade sandwiches. Sara Lee® Butter Bread adds the classic flavor combination of bread and butter to sandwiches and helps create the most delicious French toast. With a rich, buttery taste, wonderful aroma and soft velvety texture, this bread brings a delicious flavor to everything you make.
Sara Lee Butter Bread has:
- No high fructose corn syrup
- No artificial colors or flavors
- 0 Trans Fat
- Low fat & cholesterol free
Visit Sara Lee online HERE for more great recipe ideas!
Find the entire lineup of Sara Lee bread offerings on the Bread Aisle at your local Walmart and through Walmart grocery pick-up. Find Sara Lee Whole Grain White full of Calcium, Sara Lee Honey Wheat made with a drop of pure golden honey and Sara Lee Butter Bread used for these Raspberry French Toast Sticks.
Visit Mealtimesavings.com for more recipe inspiration and ideas.
Bimbo Bakeries is helping families during these turbulent times. Bimbo Bakeries proudly partner with Feeding America through food donations and volunteerism, supporting our neighbors and communities where we live, work and serve. Get more info on how Bimbo Bakeries is helping to solve hunger by clicking HERE.
Raspberry French Toast Sticks
Raspberry French Toast Sticks have a nice texture on the outside that is slightly crunchy and easily handheld for dipping. The inside is soft and stuffed with a cheesecake-like filling that is creamy, fruity and sweet. The best part of this breakfast recipe is that you can bake a big batch all at once in the oven without the need of sitting over a hot stovetop to cook multiple batches to feed the entire family so everyone gets a fresh, hot breakfast.
In a mixing bowl, beat together softened cream cheese with raspberry preserves to create that amazing filling. Set to the side.
In a second bowl, beat together eggs, cinnamon and vanilla almond milk. You can use regular milk but I love how the vanilla almond milk brings extra flavor so you can skip the extracts in this particular recipe.
Grab a loaf of Sara Lee Butter Bread. Cut the crust off 10 pieces of bread and use a rolling pin to flatten out each slice. Spread some of the cream cheese filling on each slice and roll it up.
Once the bread slices have been rolled up, dip each into the egg mixture and place onto a parchment covered baking sheet.
Bake in the oven and serve. We topped our Raspberry French Toast Sticks with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar and dipped them into some organic maple syrup! Wowza! What a tasty and simple way to enjoy some French toast.Print
Raspberry French Toast Sticks are a delightful brunch item made with raspberry reserves and cream cheese filling wrapped in Sara Lee® Butter Bread that are dunked in a cinnamon, egg and almond milk mixture and baked in the oven.
- 10 slices Sara Lee® Butter Bread
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 4 eggs, large
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- organic maple syrup
- confectioners sugar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, use a hand or stand mixer to beat together cream cheese and raspberry preserves until creamy and smooth to create a filling.
- In a second bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk and ground cinnamon.
- Get out the Sara Lee Butter Bread and cut off the crusts of 10 slices. Use a rolling pin to flatten the slices out slightly.
- Spread the cream cheese filling mixture over each slice of bread and roll them up.
- Dip the rolled bread into the egg mixture bowl making sure to get all sides covered and place onto the parchment covered baking sheet.
- Bake for 16 minutes, flipping half way.
- Serve with a sprinkle of confectioners sugar and maple syrup.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Oven
Keywords: french toast, brunch, breakfast, cream cheese, bread
What is your favorite Sara Lee Bread for breakfast or for creating outstanding sandwiches? Let me know in the comments below.