This post is sponsored by Ricos Products. All opinions are mine alone. #RicosCheesePlease
Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are made with deli roast beef, a tangy horseradish sauce, soft onion poppyseed hamburger buns and a dollop of Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce for a quick family dinner fit for any night of the week.
Summer vacation has officially started and those warm weather activities are consuming our lives. From the pool to the zoo to festivals and vacations – we are one busy family this time of year! These Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are perfect for all those crazy days when spending an hour over a hot stove just isn’t part of the game plan. Plus, these sandwiches are made with only 4 ingredients to make dinner easy-peasy, nacho cheesy!
More great family recipes made with Ricos Cheese Sauces:
- Queso Smothered Chicken Burritos – These delicious burritos aren’t just for Cinco de Mayo! Great for hosting parties or just an amped up family taco night.
- Mexican Hot Dogs with Nacho Cheese – It’s grilling season after all and hot dogs are a summer go-to!
- Cheesy Taco Pasta – Pasta with Ricos Cheese Sauce and all your favorite taco fixings is in the running to become one your families favorites.
Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches
Just four ingredients and less than 20 minutes needed to heat up these Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches! Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees and pack the roast beef deli slices inside some foil. The meat will heat up quickest if you use two foil packs and separate the roast beef. Place the foil packs of deli meat in the oven for 15 minutes.
As the roast beef is waring up in the oven, heat your Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce on the stovetop in a saucepan on a low-medium heat for 10 minutes stirring often.
Time to assemble. Spread about a teaspoon of horseradish sauce on the bottom bun of each sandwich. Horseradish goes a long way to just a little is all you need for a lot of extra flavor! One of my children doesn’t like horseradish sauce so you can even opt out of the sauce and still make a delicious sandwich.
Place about four slices of the warmed up roast beef on top.
Now, time for the good stuff! Place a couple tablespoons of Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce on top of the roast beef layers and place the top of the bun in place. Serve immediately and enjoy.
Don’t have time for the oven and stovetop or maybe you just don’t want to heat up your home even more on a hot summer day? I don’t blame you! You can just heat up the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce in the microwave for 2 minutes in a microwavable safe container with lid, stirring halfway through cook time. Then, heat the deli meat in the microwave. To heat deli meat in the microwave, spread the meat out on a plate with a paper towel over top and cook for 1 minute. Check after one minute, you may need to flip the meat and microwave another 30 seconds to thoroughly heat. Dinner does not get any easier than this!Print
Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are made with deli roast beef, a tangy horseradish sauce, soft onion poppy seed hamburger buns and a dollop of Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce for a quick family dinner fit for any night of the week. Find microwavable directions within post above!
- 6 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 6 onion poppy seed hamburger buns (any hamburger buns can be substituted)
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds roast beef deli slices
- 15 ounce can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap the roast beef deli slices in foil. Using two foil packs will heat the meat up quickest.
- Place the deli meat in oven for 15 minutes.
- As the deli meat warms up in the oven, place the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce in a saucepan on a low-medium heat on the stovetop. Stir frequently for 10 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Place a teaspoon of horseradish on each bottom hamburger bun, followed by four slices roast beef deli meat, then a dollop of the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- Complete with the top of the hamburger bun and serve.
* you can also toast the hamburger buns in the oven by broiling until browned.
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: beef, cheese
What are your favorite recipes for Ricos Cheese Sauces? Let me know in the comments below!