Roast Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are made with deli roast beef, a tangy horseradish sauce, soft onion poppy seed hamburger buns and a dollop of Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce for a quick family dinner fit for any night of the week. Find microwavable directions within post above!
- 6 teaspoons horseradish sauce
- 6 onion poppy seed hamburger buns (any hamburger buns can be substituted)
- 1 – 1 1/2 pounds roast beef deli slices
- 15 ounce can Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wrap the roast beef deli slices in foil. Using two foil packs will heat the meat up quickest.
- Place the deli meat in oven for 15 minutes.
- As the deli meat warms up in the oven, place the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce in a saucepan on a low-medium heat on the stovetop. Stir frequently for 10 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches. Place a teaspoon of horseradish on each bottom hamburger bun, followed by four slices roast beef deli meat, then a dollop of the Ricos Premium Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- Complete with the top of the hamburger bun and serve.
* you can also toast the hamburger buns in the oven by broiling until browned.
- Category: Dinner
Keywords: beef, cheese