Roasted Lemon Asparagus made with fresh lemon, olive oil and just a pinch of salt and pepper for a really simple side dish to any entrée.
- 1 lemon
- 1 pound asparagus
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Wash and trim the asparagus. Place on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon olive with juice from half the lemon (about 1 tablespoon, more for a stronger lemon flavor). Mix together.
- Pour lemon juice/olive oil mixture over asparagus. Make sure to coat the asparagus thoroughly.
- Season with just a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Slice the other half of the lemon. Place lemon slices over asparagus.
- Place in oven for 10 minutes. *
*Cook longer depending on personal taste but asparagus should be crispy when served.
- Category: Side
- Method: Oven