Roasted Lemon Garlic Parmesan Broccoli is made with fresh broccoli florets, minced garlic, fresh lemon juice, olive oil, cracked pepper and olive oil.
- 1 pound broccoli florets
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Rinse your broccoli and chop into bite sized pieces. Place on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Add some freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon).
- Minced garlic and add on top. Mix all the ingredients together so each broccoli is covered.
- Sprinkle on a little black pepper and cook in the oven for 14-16 minutes, flipping half way through cooking.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Category: Side Dish