Root Beer Float Popsicles are made with A&W® Root Beer and vanilla ice cream packed into popsicle molds and frozen for a delicious treat made with only two ingredients.
- 15 ounces A&W® Root Beer
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- Let the vanilla ice cream sit out for 5 minutes or until it becomes slightly melted.
- Fill each mold a third to half full of ice cream.
- Fill each mold with A&W Root Beer. Since the root beer will foam, let it sit for a minute until that foam goes down and fill some more until you have liquid to the top of each mold.
- Put the popsicle mold lid on and insert popsicle sticks.
- Let freeze overnight and serve. You can run the mold under lukewarm water for a minute to release the popsicles from the mold easier.
Ingredient amounts may me different dependent on your popsicle molds.