Root Beer Pulled Pork Sliders
- 2 pounds pork shoulder or pork butt
- 1 bottle root beer of your choice
- 1 cup BBQ sauce of your choice
- 12 pack slider buns
- Gather ingredients and crock-pot.
- Place pork in crockpot, I add a few pinches of salt and pepper to the meat and dump bottle of root beer in.
- Set crock-pot on low and let cook 8 hours minimal.
- Remove pork from crock-pot into a large mixing bowl and use 2 forks to shred the pork.
- Add one cup of your favorite BBQ sauce and mix into the pulled pork.
- Toast the sliders if you please and assemble the sandwiches.
- Try a delicious slaw on top if you please and enjoy! Dinner doesn't get much easier than this!