Root Beer Pulled Pork Sliders are a simple crock-pot recipe made with just a few ingredients of pork shoulder, bottle of root beer and barbecue sauce. Place on slider buns with a drizzle of barbecue sauce and serve with pickles and potato chips for a great way to feed a crowd.
- 3–4 pounds pork shoulder
- 12 ounces bottle root beer (any brand)
- 18 ounces barbecue sauce (any brand)
- 12 slider buns
- ground pepper
- Trim the pork shoulder to remove the visible fat.
- Salt and pepper all sides of the pork and place into crock-pot.
- Pour in a bottle of root beer and a HALF the bottle of barbecue sauce.
- Cook on low for 10 hours or until you can easily shred the meat with a fork.
- Remove from crock-pot and shred meat using two forks.
- Place on slider buns and drizzle with barbecue sauce or you can mix the batch of meat with the remaining barbecue sauce and then assemble sandwiches.
- Category: dinner