Salsa Chicken Tacos are an easy family friendly dinner option that can be made in the pressure cooker or crock-pot. Just three ingredients of salsa, taco seasoning and chicken breast is cooked and then nestled into a taco shell with lettuce, tomato, red onion and guacamole.
- 3 pounds chicken breast
- 16 ounces salsa (your choice)
- 1 ounce packet taco seasoning
- 10 flour tortillas
- lettuce (chopped)
- tomato (diced)
- red onion (diced)
- Place chicken, jar of salsa and a packet of taco seasoning into crock-pot
- Cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred chicken and then assemble tacos.
- Place chicken, jar of salsa and a packet of taco seasoning into pressure cooker.
- Secure lid, close valve and cook for 15 minutes on high.
- Safely open valve and depressurize.
- Shred chicken and assemble tacos.
- Category: dinner