Salted Caramel Baileys White Russian is a delicious cocktail made with salted caramel sauce, sea salt, vodka, coffee liqueur, half ‘n’ half and Bailey’s Salted Caramel served on ice.
- 1 part vodka
- 1 part coffee liqueur
- 1 part Bailey’s Salted Caramel Irish cream
- 1 part half and half
- salted caramel sauce
- sea salt
- caramel candy garnish (optional)
- Drizzle salted caramel sauce in lowball glass.
- Fill with ice.
- Add a pinch of sea salt.
- Add shot of vodka.
- Add shot of coffee liqueur.
- Add shot of Bailey’s.
- Top with shot of half and half.
- Garnish with a caramel candy.
- You can use a cocktail shaker for this recipe. Add all ingredients to cocktail shaker. Shake and strain over ice filled glass.
- Could also be called a Mudslide.
- Category: Drink
Keywords: vodka, Baileys, coffee, cocktail